The Solvac F
Compact Vapour Degreaser with UltrasonicsThe Solvac F Series Compact Vapour Degreasing System is designed to safely employ all of today's non-flammable and EPA approved solvents. The fully contained system is an economical solution to precision cleaning applications with solvent. Despite being our entry level model the Solvac F is packed full of technology and safety features.
The Solvac F comes in four standard size configurations and a choice of ultrasonic frequencies to choose from depending on your specific application. The system comes with Crest's patented Swept Wave ultrasonics for unrivalled cleaning efficiency each and every time. The system is fully contained inside it's own integrated safety bund.
The system comes as standard with automation. This includes an automatic lid and a robotic arm mechanism that will carry the basket through the pre-programmed stages (immersion with agitation / ultrasound, vapour rinse, freeboard dry). This ensures consistent cleaning and drying each and every cycle.
- Solvent immersion tank with a range of ultrasonic frequency options
- Offset distillation
- Built-in refrigeration
- Compact overall dimension
- 100% freeboard ratio to limit solvent consumption
- Automated in-tank lift
- Solvent replacement warning
- Gravity water separator
- PLC controlled
- Compact foot print for easy integration in production flow
- Automated cover
- Stainless steel condenser to avoid corrosion
- Stainless steel process tank
- Filtered recirculation with sub-micron capability
- The Solvac F 810 - 155 x 205 x 150 mm deep
- The Solvac F 1010 - 205 x 205 x 250 mm deep
- The Solvac F 1812 - 405 x 405 x 250 mm deep
- The Solvac F 2010 - 455 x 200 x 200 mm deep
We have a large range of standard sizes to suit most applications but if you need a custom sized system we can build you one at no extra cost!
- Small batch precision components
- Removal of organic residues, grease, fingerprints, oils, films, mould release, etc.
- Can facilitate mixed metals
- An application can be found in most industries